Founder & President
Gaylene has a passion for assisting companies to reach their highest potential. As a businesswoman, professional trainer, facilitator, speaker and published author, She devotes herself full-time to assisting high growth, entrepreneurial companies in achieving their next level of excellence through executive and management development.
Through her company, The Leadership Edge, Inc., she is recognized for her expertise in teaching business skills to over 4,000 scientists, engineers and their executives from over 400 Life Science and Technology companies. The From The Laboratory To Leadership and Leveraging Your Leadership programs have been customized to address the needs of these unique industries and have been key in supporting the growth and development of top companies such as Bavarian Nordic, Cytokinetics, Abide Therapeutics, Joule Unlimited, Novozymes, Genomic Health, and ZeltiQ Aesthetics.
- 2013 Athena Pinnacle Award for "Individual in Services"
- "Top 50 Businesses in San Diego" – San Diego Business Journal
- "Women Who Mean Business Award" – San Diego Business Journal
- "World Sales Leader of the Year" – Leadership Management International (Waco, TX)
Education and certifications:
- B.S., Economics, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Meyers-Briggs Practitioner
To contact Gaylene, click here.